I want to build an amusement park based on music.
- A trampoline made like a timpani.
- A water slide like the valves of a brass instrument that shoots you out the spit valve and into a pool of water.
- Instrument shaped swimming pools
- Gift shops filled with musical items
- A hall of horrible composers for those who want to be frightened
- A roller coaster mimicking difficult musical runs
- A ride where you are pulled up a string and then shot all the way back down
something i probably should have spent more time on
The moment of pure panic when accidentally activating Siri in a quiet place
me: thinks about mistake every night for the next 7 years
It’s more than just a show to me. It’s countless hours spent working to perfect 8 minutes. It’s the long days spent doing nothing but band. It’s the proud feeling you get after a good run. It’s all the friends I’ve made and my second family. It’s the infinite amount of memories that will stick with me forever. It’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me.